Tech Support Guy banner

What Are You Listening to #14

153K views 3K replies 80 participants last post by  eddie5659 
#1 ·
#1,881 ·
Spandexer,

Kindly refer to the forum flooding rules, in particular the bold parts, which states:
(Applies only to Community Forums, not to technical forums.) While we do not want to discourage members from participating in discussions, to be fair to all members we must limit the number of new threads and posts created by the same member to prevent "forum flooding." As a rule of thumb, you should strive to limit starting new threads on average to no more than 3 or 4 new threads per week. You should also try to avoid replying excessively to the same thread when no other member is participating in the discussion. We will enforce the "spirit" rather than the "letter" of the rule. As an example, you may want to post 6 good threads in a week and only one or two the next week. Please be considerate of other members when deciding to start a new thread. Do a search of threads that already exist-chances are you will find one that covers your "new" topic.
Please keep this in mind in the future and give others a chance to post in between. Thanks for understanding. :)

#1,887 · (Edited)
Having watched Oblivion lately, had to pull this one up :)
Just for the stunning sustain at ~1:47 mark....I mean that guitar effect was custom made, and perhaps only used effectivly only for this song...
and it's LOTR Hobbit references ...

Uh, I don't look at the flashy vid, just listen...
to perhaps John Paul Jones finest bass work.. (y)
@valis and @Gr3iz
think you may have heard it, but it's been awhile?
:rolleyes: :cool:
And because @ekim68 should reflect :cool:

#1,888 ·
I'm trying the best I can to make my Christmas Angel''s Birthday special but it's difficult considering the pandemic and my daughter is on the other side of the US in West Coast AZ while i'm on the East Coast in PA so i'm playing "In The Arms of the Angel." Sarah Mclaughlin. My daughter and granddaughters are miles away.

#1,898 ·
This song I am about to play expresses how a person feels when they assist another member inn this forum, and knowingly you helped another human being resolve issues. I feel like a real pro with a well accomplished goal. It is certainly a self confidence booster!! 🤩

"Flash Dance. What a Feeling!" (Irene Cara)

#1,902 ·
I was pulled away from my lunch hour yesterday, which I'd just begun, when I was called by a rather obstreperous user.
Worse than that, you were pulled out of the game! You missed your debut ... Hopefully next week, Colin.

J. J. Cale -- I Feel Like the Blues

Reactions: lochlomonder
#1,905 ·
I know, Mark! I was just settling down for some fun and then my cell-phone rang. I wish I could turn it off for a while
I always took my lunch out to my car to eat. Out of sight/out of mind ... ;-) And, I never had a cellphone until after I retired!

James Cotton -- Woke Up This Morning