Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

NVIDIA Graphics Card not working

1K views 20 replies 5 participants last post by  crjdriver 
#1 ·
I have Nvidia graphics card GT 730 and i have downloaded the new version of graphics driver but it failed to install the driver update.And shows a message"installer failed". I tried every method to fix it like rebooting&ddu as well.But it did not worked.

#2 ·
I moved your post. When you have a problem, please start your own thread rather than posing on someone else's thread. Reason being that with one issue per thread it can be difficult to follow what has/has not been done; with multiple problems per thread, it becomes impossible.

Next you are posting in a hardware forum and no one [other than you] has any idea what hardware you are running. Post ALL of your exact system specs; ie exact motherboard, exact pw supply, what operating system, etc, etc. Do not post "500W pw supply" Post the exact brand and model# Do that for ALL of you parts.

#4 ·
Assuming your computer is running Windows 10, version 445.75 is the current driver for the NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 graphics card.
https://www.nvidia.com/download/driverResults.aspx/159088/en-us

After you double-click the saved driver to start the install process, it will check your system to determine if your graphics card is supported.
If your graphics card is supported, select the advanced/custom option, then uncheck the components you don't need, then select the clean install option.

---------------------------------------------------------------

#6 ·
No my pc is running on basic version 337.8
Assuming your computer is running Windows 10, version 445.75 is the current driver for the NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 graphics card.
https://www.nvidia.com/download/driverResults.aspx/159088/en-us

After you double-click the saved driver to start the install process, it will check your system to determine if your graphics card is supported.
If your graphics card is supported, select the advanced/custom option, then uncheck the components you don't need, then select the clean install option.

---------------------------------------------------------------
o

#8 ·
I just checked and the driver referenced above is the latest with win8 as well. Note old hardware like a 7xx card often does not work well with the latest drivers [those are optimized for the 20xx series cards] You may have to install an older driver which is available in the nvidia archive under old/beta drivers.

#10 ·
First do what you were instructed; ie post a screenshot of device mfg.
Next understand what I posted above; very often old hardware does not work well with the newest driver. Why exactly are you attempting to install an updated driver?

#17 · (Edited)
#19 ·
I think you guys are beating a dead horse; his system is way below the min specs to run the games listed in post #15. The minimum to run those games [on the nvidia side is a gtx670 which is way above a gt 730.
I believe the recommended video card is a gtx950 or amd equivalent or higher.

#20 ·
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.