Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

My PC keeps crashing randomly

431 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  ARandomNPC 
#1 ·
Hey guys, due to recent events I have to rely on my at home computer for a source of income, but since creating it at the beginning of 2019 it's had weird issues.

It crashes when certain things are plugged into it:
USB webcam
Anything in the audio jack

It also crashes randomly with certain programs, or even if idle for a period of time.

I can't find a way to replicate it, or place where the error may be. Any help is appreciated!

Edit: I should also add that it won't ever give me a crash log, it always goes to the BSOD and stays at 0%, everything I've tried relating to changing the settings has failed.

---------------------------------------------

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.9
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Home, 64 bit, Build 18363, Installed 20200222113959.000000-240
Processor: AMD FX(tm)-6300 Six-Core Processor, AMD64 Family 21 Model 2 Stepping 0, CPU Count: 6
Total Physical RAM: 16 GB
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050
Hard Drives: C: 231 GB (2 GB Free);
Motherboard: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. 970A-DS3P, ver x.x, s/n To be filled by O.E.M.
System: American Megatrends Inc., ver ALASKA - 1072009, s/n To be filled by O.E.M.
Antivirus: Windows Defender, Enabled and Updated

See less See more
#3 ·
To clarify, it's not 100% consistent. I am going by correlation only. Sometimes it takes up to a day or two for a crash. Sometimes it takes a few minutes.

The only reason I came to this conclusion is by having a long period of time without them being plugged in, without crashes (except for the program crashes I listed above.)

So I'm not 100% sure, just taking a guess based on what my PC is doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.