1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

0 bytes size registry hive

Discussion in 'Software Development' started by breannam, Jul 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. breannam

breannam Thread Starter

Jul 10, 2012
    i recently did a factory restore on my dell inspiron 2305 desktop computer and since then it has been stuck on the startup repair loop. i performed the factory restore because my computer had a virus and the dell tech support advised me to do so but they then hung up on me and did not finish the restore properly. i have been unable to get out of the startup repair loop for about a week and i desperately need to use my computer. i tried the windows 7 cmd startup repair loop solution but i was unable to continue because i have 0 bytes of default , sam , security , software and system . i am financially unable to purchase a windows 7 disk and was wondering if there was anyway to fix this without one. PLEASE HELP IT IS URGENT.
  2. NuttyBar

NuttyBar Banned

Jun 29, 2012
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1060460