1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

007 Nightifre graphics probs

Discussion in 'Games' started by Avsrule2002, Feb 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Avsrule2002

Avsrule2002 Thread Starter

I recently bought 007 nightfire for pc and i also got a new pc: a sony vaio p4 2.66ghz processor, 512mb ram and i just put in a nividia geforce2 32mb video card that i took out of my old pc. The game was working fine, but when i put in a new video card, the system crashed. i reinstalled all my programs and put in my orginal geforce 2 card and now nightfire will not work. i have all my video settings set the same as it was before my pc crashed and nightfire won't work. all my other games like bf42 and medal of honor work, but nightfire, the graphics blur whenever i move like the graphics stand still and mix in with new ones and i have a huge mess. Please help.

probably not hard ot fix but i'm out of ideas

2. velcro

velcro

Quite a few people are having problems with this game. I am getting nowhere with their tech support people. The best thing I can say is to download nvidia's latest drivers from their site, but I don't think that will fix the problem. It sounds like you are having similar problems to the ones I'm having. I got the game to work a couple times and then it crashed and hasn't run since.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/117010

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice