0x00000024 Will not load passed the windows loading screen.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

HeartNHand1

Im having the same problem I was doing my Norton 360 Scan for the week and accidentally unplugged the computer while I was running the scan, twice, need help with blue screen 0x00000024, cant run chkdsk because it wont go past the windows loading screen, I do not have disc but I am almost sure there is recovery options. Please Help...

eeeh Norton... always trouble ....if you don't have a disk... you could be in some big trouble... lets try this though... boot in safe mode.. to do so pres F8 while the computer boots(BEFORE THE WINDOWS SCREEN) if you are able to get in you should be be able to run a chkdsk from the cmd there

HeartNHand1

o, did that and its shows all these numbers but goes right back starting up through the same thing asking me what way I want to start up..

HeartNHand1

its asking me to select operating system to start?
Windows XP Media Center Edition or
Microsoft Windows Recovery Console.

HeartNHand1

I don't have disc, I don't think, when you say disc which disc are you talking about?
A back up I did or the original disc.

HeartNHand1

OK, so I did find a bunch of disc, but I go throughout computers like every few years how do i know if these are for this computer and what Im disc am I looking for because there is like 10 of them, are these the right disc ?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online