0xc000007b

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

mthumjdo

I tried to open ViewNX2 software and got the message "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). I have searched trying to resolve the problem but have been unsuccessful. Can anyone help?
Thanks,
mthumjdo

ozziebeanie

Serena
Hi Mthumjdo

Is your OS 64 bit or 32 bit, if 64, is the program installed in the correct place if 32 bit?

mthumjdo

ozziebeanie, my computer is 64 bit and the software I downloaded was specifically for 674 bit.
mthumjdo.

ozziebeanie

Serena
Hi Mthumjdo

Is your OS 64 bit or 32 bit, if 64, is the program installed in the correct place if 32 bit?
Just wondering if you installed in the correct file, (see pic) just double checking, when i checked that was the main cause of the problem you had, if it is not this, then sorry I can not think what else could be the cause.

Hope someone can help you

Attachments

mthumjdo

Hi, your note said see pic. Whatever is there I could not open.
mthumjdo

ozziebeanie

Serena
Dont know why you could not open I just clicked on small pic below Attached Thumbnails, but i have two install folders on my 64 bit machine, one saying Program Files the other saying Program Files(X86)
so all the 64 bit programs go into the first one and the 32 bit programs go into the X86 one.

mthumjdo

Yeah, I was clicking in the wrong area. I checked out both files and the software is not in either one. I guess that 0xc000007b is preventing the program from installing there.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online