1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

1.0 GB pro duo memory stick

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by saints182, May 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. saints182

saints182 Thread Starter

It says that this memory stick is perfect for the PSP, but right now for me it isnt being perfect. It will not let me transfer any data onto it?? Im using the latest version of sonicstage, and none of the support sites for the card are helpful at all. Can anyone help me out please??

thnx, david

2. 4steve44

4steve44

Sorry I can't help but just wanted to say hello and welcome to TSG! ;)

3. winbob

winbob

saints,

"It will not let me transfer any data onto it??"

This is much too vague of a problem description for anyone to be of help!

If I said, "my pc doesn't work." Where would you go from there? Please provide ANY specifics that may help diagnose your problem. (y)

4. ceri sheeran

ceri sheeran

Hi,

Have you partitioned and formated the USB flash drive. Unles you've done this you will not be able to transfer files to it.

Is the drive shown in My Computer.

Do you have any errors shown in Device Manager for USB

Is the flash drive USB 2 and your PC USB 1. What O/S are you using, to which service pack.

Please clarify what sonic stage is.

hth

Ceri

5. JohnWill

JohnWill Retired Moderator

The version of Windows in use, the actual brand of the memory stick, as well as the exact symptoms would all be real useful.

6. winbob

winbob

I hear folks say this about flash drives, but I have NEVER had to do that with one right out of the box (blister-pack).

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/359217

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice