1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

1,000,000 dollar keyboard

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by gotrootdude, Sep 19, 2003.

Advertisement
  1. gotrootdude

gotrootdude Thread Starter

Key Tronic E05305US205-C 104-Key Keyboard Win95 PS/2 L-Shape Enter Key
    Price: $1,000,000.00

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000050ZRM/

[​IMG]

For 1 MILLION BUCKS, this is the best keyboard money can buy, September 19, 2003
    Reviewer: quinto98 from Chicago, IL USA
    Trust me, I've had tons of keyboards in my lifetime -- but never have I come across such a pristine gathering of 104 keys. I'm typing on it right now and let me tell you, this is the best investment I've ever maid. Sure $1,000,000.00 sounds like a lot. I know. I had to sell my 24 story building in Chicago and get rid of my yacht to pickup this puppy, but it was all the worth while. I see it as an investment and you should too. Sell everything you own to buy from Amazon.com, I did and I couldn't be happier.

Best.Anything.Ever, September 19, 2003
    Reviewer: An electronics fan from San Diego, CA United States
    I purchased this keyboard on a whim and man was it the best million I've ever spent. THIS KEYBOARD CURES CANCER. It has a button on it that summons Jesus to come and talk to you. WARNING: Don't play BF1942 with Jesus; has the walk-on-water hack. He can also fly and see through walls. This Keyboard changes the oil in your car and makes a killer rump roast. It can also potty train your dog and your kids while serving up SoftServe ice cream (vanilla only as of this writing).

2. buddhafabio

buddhafabio

so you are now finding the rip offs of the day now??? :D

3. websurfer

websurfer

4. KeithKman

KeithKman

look at my pic... :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

5. Servant of Eru

Servant of Eru

The latest review is mine...

6. gws226

gws226

LMAO!!!

Is this the new Deal of Day gootrootdude? :D

7. TechGuy

TechGuy Administrator

First Name:
    Mike
    LMAO... that is great.

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/166040

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice