100% cpu

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

lee99

i have just installed xp home edition and i am having a few probs. i keep on having two sometimes three little green box's coming up in my task bar that disappear when i run my mouse over them. can somebody please explain what they are for.

also quite often my mouse button seems to freeze. i can move the mouse anywhere but i can not click on anything.

also i have been having problems with shutting windows down. the screen comes up saying that the computer is saving my settings and it does not do anything.

if anybody can help with any of the above i shall be very grateful.
ta very much.

Take a screen shot of the items so we can see as well..Then post it here

Click on the print screen button then go to paint, click edit then paste. Now click on file/save and in the lower drop down menu select jpeg. then in your next post click on the browse button and attach the photo .

lee99

i must be stupider than i thought where will i find the print screen button.

sorry

lee99

cheers
next time the green light comes up i shall do that
thanks once again

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online