100% Disk Issues :(

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

BeautyInDecay

•Dell Latitude 5480 Laptop
•Windows 10
•Intel Core i5 vPro (i5-7300u)
•8GB Ram

Ok, so i got a laptop for Christmas, everything on it runs smoothly, until i try to open or use the things on my laptop, this is really distressing

i can play league of legends perfectly, its smooth, i dont lag, and i never get issues with it, but opening the game, chrome, settings, other games and even task manager causes my disk to go insane and it ultimately crashes my computer

When I use task manager to see my performance, the cpu and ram are completely fine, but my disk is constantly at 100 even while trying to open my files

Edited to change "Drive" to "Disk"

Last edited:

managed

Allan
Is the Disk a 128GB SSD ? How much free space is on it ?

BeautyInDecay

I dont know how to check, also, im taking it to get repaired because now I gotta another problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online