100% Disk Usage

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Sanjayk33

Hello,
I have Processor Intel i5 and 8Gb Ram.
but still My disk usage is going 100% At Startup
And at the time of opening Software Like Photoshop,Lightroom,Antivirus.
Is this Normal ?
Or else its a big issue
please Help Me Speed My Pc.

HyperHenry

Henry
When you start click alt ctrl and delete and open task manage. There you can see which program programs are using your disk usage. Let us know what they are or you can make a dcreen shot by clicking the windows key and prtScrn button and upload it here. The screenshot will be found in you pictures folder.

HyperHenry

Henry
You only took a screen shot of the top of the page. You need to scroll down and look for programs using a lot of disk space. Also if you would please download and run Speccy. http://download.piriform.com/spsetup131.exe. When it's done click on file, publish snapshot, then copy to clipboard. Paste the URL here so we can help troubleshoot.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts