1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

100% Packet loss when trying to connect to servers

Discussion in 'Networking' started by Chico_Curro, Jul 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chico_Curro

Chico_Curro Thread Starter

On my Lenovo T400 Laptop I can connect to web pages fine with only around 1/3 packet loss.

However whenever I try to connect to servers I get 100% packet loss on most of them.

A rare few work fine. Runescape works for some reason, but the big ones like Fallen Earth and Starport refuse to work.

They did before, so I don't know what's up.

By looking at it you would assume it was a firewall issue, but no! It's definitely not a firewall issue! i've even uninstalled the firewalls, allowed software, all that!

It's not the router because I can connect to them fine on my other PC

so it's a problem with this laptop.

Help :|

2. JohnWill

JohnWill Retired Moderator

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/935711

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice