100 shopping days until Christmas

lora_3677

I just looked at the calendar and I wanted to point out that there is basically 100 shopping days until Christmas. Now, I didn't include today... and I didn't include the day of (let's hope you aren't stopping by the gas station to grab a keychain for a gift... )..

So, HAPPY MONDAY MORNING!!!!

Have you started shopping?
How many people do you buy for?

Happy - Monday Morning, contradiction of terms!!!

only one, see other thread. :)

Originally posted by Gibble:
100 days?

Let me know when it's less than a week to go...
Its real easy to pick gifts the night before too...
Whatever is on the shelf... is what you take! :D :D

Instead of thinking of a good gift for someone, you look at the last item on the shelf and decide who its good for! (much easier!)

lora_3677

LOL!!! I like that idea g. Except... who do I give a box of crackers too??

Moonie: Do you have a long list?? Mince is pretty short this year. I keep weeding people off. Less Christmas cards being mailed too... I think by the time I'm 50 I'll be a scrooge. lol.

cls: You are so sweet!!! If you need ideas.. I like black lace. ;)

My family has a plan that works for us because we are so many. Every year at Thanksgiving we all drop our names in a hat and draw one out. That's the one we get a gift for. The value is set every year, last year it was $75. It saves a ton of time, money and cargo space, and the gifts are always appreciated.

Naturally, the kids are exempt so we can bury them under mountains of toys. The lucky brats have nearly two hundred aunts, uncles and adult cousins. ;]

lora_3677

WOW!! that's insane....all the toys.

We draw names too and we only have a few people in my family (6) and we set the limit much lower than that... i guess i'm lucky..

First Name
Ashley
my mother shops all year round. Im 23 years old and it still takes me 4 hours to open up at christmas.

My stocking is usually a 30 gallon container of STUFF

lora_3677

ash... you are spoiled! ha ha.

my parents usually get a paper box and fill it with goodies... you never know what you may find in there. one year i got a pack of gum... but the gum was replaced with $20 bills... that gum was quite tasty! lol.

Isn't this thread no defunct? ... being that there is only 99 days til Christmas! :D :D

Got all my christmas shopping done back in July. My attic is stuffed, but at least I beat the christmas rush.

Originally posted by gotrootdude:
Got all my christmas shopping done back in July. My attic is stuffed, but at least I beat the christmas rush.
And here I thought you were male. ;)

lora_3677

I did that one year.... Had everything purchased by the beginning of September... but it's just so much fun to get in the Christmas ush with the hustle and bustle. rushing store to store all in one day... i love the day after Thanksgiving.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts