1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved 12-15 ft. chain wiith plastic coating for lawn equipment.

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself (Not Computer-Related)' started by silverado4, May 25, 2018.

Advertisement
  1. silverado4

silverado4 Thread Starter

I'm looking for a 12ft t0 15ft chain or metal twine that be cut to lock up my lawn equipment in my shed in case shed is broken into. This must be coated with plastic so it won't scratch. It can be used with a lock, or it can have a tumbler on it to access with a code. Thanks. Or if you have a better idea. I have heavy chain on it now, but it will scratch the equipment and is heavy.

2. Sponsor

3. cwwozniak

cwwozniak Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    Chuck
  4. silverado4

I searched amazon, and I didn't see this, I would use a lock instead of the latch it has. Thanks, I will get a good measurement and order it.

5. dckeks

dckeks

First Name:
    Darrin
  6. silverado4

Thanks, I saw that one earlier. I'm trying to find a manual for a "snapper SP110 AWD. The manual that came with my lawn mower was incorrect, Snapper sent me a pdf file, but it was the wrong one. Thanks

7. dckeks

dckeks

First Name:
    Darrin
  8. silverado4

I went to snapper.com, their support sucks, I think I found it model # 96144001100, thanks for your help, this was a trip trying to find this. It's not on the mower. Thanks again.

9. dckeks

dckeks

First Name:
    Darrin
    Glad to help and you found it. Good luck

10. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1210720

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice