1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

1308 error

Discussion in 'Earlier Versions of Windows' started by carole, Jan 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. carole

carole Thread Starter

Hello! I am new here so I was wondering if anyone out there could help me solve my problem. My os is win 98 se ie6. I have been trying to install my disc #3 Picture It Photo v 2002 onto my computer. I get as far as copying files then a pop up comes up and says error 1308 source file not found. It then gives the name of the file. If I retry no go, if I ignore more come up, so then I have to abort. I have looked and looked for help on microsoft and to no avail. Your help would really be appreciated. Thank you.:confused: :confused:

2. MadDogMugsy

MadDogMugsy Guest

3. MadDogMugsy

MadDogMugsy Guest

oh my - very important!
    Welcome to this forum - have fun in here ... you are going to meet some great people

cheers

4. carole

carole Thread Starter

Mugsy thanks for your help. What I had to do was close down all of programs with ctrl-alt-delete except for exploer and system tray. Then I put the #3 disc and viola it loaded. Thank you for the warm welcome. You have been very helpful.:D :D :D :D

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/116164

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice