1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved 14 FPS Max!

Discussion in 'Games' started by gquic1, Nov 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gquic1

gquic1 Thread Starter

Alright so first up.. GPU - invidia gtx 970m CPU - intel core i7-6800HQ @ 2.60GHz RAM - 16gb with 600gb+ free space

Im playing Player Unknowns battlefields everything has been fine up until this new anti cheat update happened, now I haven't been able to play in 4 days.. don't know whats going on ...I was averaging on low settings 60 - 90 fps now I'm struggling to get past 14 FPS! its literally unplayable. I have updated absolutely everything on here I have uninstalled and reinstalled a lot of stuff I have changed the launch options, through steam it says all files are validated my cpu/gpu are running fine from what I can see I don't know what it is weither its something wrong with the game it self or is it my computer weither that be damaged parts or a bottleneck thing going on..please help

2. CallumFFC

CallumFFC

What are ur cpu graphics card temps??

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1199609

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice