17" Flat Panel / Grey Tones

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

donnamarie

I just bought a MAG 17" flat panel monitor.

Since installing it, I do not see grey shades in Excel - I do not see the grid lines or cells that have been shaded grey.

Any ideas?

is the problem exclusive to only excel? if it's just that one thing going wrong then it could just be software related. the grey shading you're talking about, do u mean the cells you're manually selecting?

donnamarie

No, it happens everywhere ... it is just most obvious to me in excel.

If I plug in my old monitor the grid lines are there. I have tried playing with the contrast and resetting my screen back to windows standard in case I had done sumething funny.

I can take it back (although I already threw away the box) but I really do like the monitor otherwise.

DM

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts