19 Years With Tech Support Guy

blues_harp28

Congratulations Frank, a day late for me as I was searching the staff room for tea and cakes. :whistle:
Keep up the good work. (y)

etaf

Wayne
excellent , congratulations , often following your post , always very informative.

TechGuy

Mike
Administrator
Wow, Frank! Thanks for all of the time and effort you've put into helping people on this site. Even if they never reply, I know they appreciate it -- and I sure do, too! I'm also looking forward to your 20. :)

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
Yikes! There's no way I want to live another 19 years! :eek:
As fiercely independent as I am, when I can no longer function for myself, I'll be ready for a long sleep. ⚰

LauraMJ

Administrator
My my.....time does go by quickly! Thanks so much for all you've done here!

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
Thanks, Laura.
Your avatar reminds me that I recently saw the movie "WW 1984".

RT

Frank, the few times we've bumped elbows you have never failed to get my Dell Service Tag Number right.
Now I may have told you the number, but you were always right thereafter! ;) :D :cool:
Cheers mon!(y)
And be sure to be here for the red carpet 20 year Awards Festival on your next anniversary!
(I think Mike has some sort of "Roast" lined up for that one :giggle: )

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
Thanks, RT. :)
It looks like you received your 20-year award about 9 months ago. (y)

RT

Oh, yeah...about that...
CoVid was in full swing then so I got a package that looked fake, and inside was a well sealed item...a dried up pen (or maybe a stylus..} engraved with the initials "TR"
Taped to my fridge as a valued keepsake! ;D

Macboatmaster

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
CoVid was in full swing then so I got a package that looked fake, and inside was a well sealed item...a dried up pen (or maybe a stylus..} engraved with the initials "TR"
It must have dried up in the postal system.
Mike organised a collection for the pen - I am sure he would have sent a new one, even if he got the initials the wrong way round

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online