Tech Support Guy banner

19 Years With Tech Support Guy

1K views 29 replies 17 participants last post by  Brigham 
#1 ·
Today, I celebrate being with "my second family" for 19 years.
Thousands of members have come and gone, but many of "the old guard" still remain.
Long live TSG!
:) (y)

#11 ·
Many congratulations Frank
It would be great to equal that record, but I think I will be very lucky if I can keep pace with changes etc., to Windows and hardware for another 8 years or so.

#26 ·
Frank, the few times we've bumped elbows you have never failed to get my Dell Service Tag Number right.
Now I may have told you the number, but you were always right thereafter! ;) :D :cool:
Cheers mon!(y)
And be sure to be here for the red carpet 20 year Awards Festival on your next anniversary!
(I think Mike has some sort of "Roast" lined up for that one :giggle: )

#28 ·
Oh, yeah...about that...
CoVid was in full swing then so I got a package that looked fake, and inside was a well sealed item...a dried up pen (or maybe a stylus..} engraved with the initials "TR"
Taped to my fridge as a valued keepsake! ;D

#29 ·
CoVid was in full swing then so I got a package that looked fake, and inside was a well sealed item...a dried up pen (or maybe a stylus..} engraved with the initials "TR"
It must have dried up in the postal system.
Mike organised a collection for the pen - I am sure he would have sent a new one, even if he got the initials the wrong way round

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.