(2) 22" monitor Setup

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

brandonbr

Hello

I want to setup two 22" monitors on a PC what hardware would I need I order for this to be possible? Thanks for any response.

Providing some details of the PC would help, but basically you need a video card with dual outputs.
Most video cards these days have dual outputs, but "on board" integrated video does not.

More details needed...

Yup, either a graphics card with 2 outputs, or if you have a board that will take it, 2 cards. IF you have PCI e or AGP, if you can find an old PCI card, that would work, but dont expect too much in the way of resolution :)
As for setting up, windows does most of it for you.

brandonbr

It an hp dc5000 and it only has pci slots. Could I just use the on board vga and a extra pci card for the 2nd monitor?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online