1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

2 Err messages on startup, help please!

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by MetalRooster, Sep 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. MetalRooster

MetalRooster Thread Starter

I got these two messages when windows start up:

Title:AsmiHwlo

Title: AsGetDmi

I'm running Windows XP pro, with 3.2Ghz Processor, 1024 MB RAM, 200GB HDD. Can you anyone tells me how to get rid of that messages?

Thanks in advance :cool:

2. Bryan

Bryan

First Name:
    Bryan
    What were you doing prior to the problem first occuring? Any software updates, new installs or removals? Any hardware installs, updates or removals?

BTW, I assume it does still load Windows in Normal mode regardless of the errors, is that true? And if so, have you found anything that doesn't work now as a result of the errors?

3. MetalRooster

Well, if i can remember, before that errors occured I changed some setting on computer user account by typing this command on the RUN dialog box:

Please check this out for more details about my previous problem:
    http://forums.techguy.org/t274234.html

I guess that is all, i can't remember installing any new program before that errors. However, could it be somethings to do with Visual Studio.NET or IIS becuase i've been using these programs for quite a while already.

Please, help me. The 2 errors don't always appear when the windows start up, it's only happened sometimes and windows is running ok.

Thanks in advance

4. MetalRooster

well, is there anyone else has any idea or better answers here please. The errors are still annyoing me sometimes, nothing is wrong with the pc by the way.

5. GusyPat

GusyPat

Firstly sorry about my English, I'm a native Spanish speaker.

This thread is related with some ASUS mobo and its software PCProbe. Try the following:

Uninstall the PCProbe.
    Re-start the PC.

See what happens...

I'll bet that the messages disappears.

After that re-install the PCProbe and pray for that the messages don't show up again.

If the problem persist, after the re-installation of PCProbe, try another software.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/275356

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice