2 Formulas

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

beulah1978

Hi, I'm trying to input two formulas into one cell. It looks something like this =SUM(G3:G32,G33-D33). I'm trying to do the following: Add the amounts from G3 to G32 and the total should appear in G33. Then I want the total in G33 to be deducted from D33. The above formula is in cell G33 but it doesn't add. The total stays at R0.00. Please can you assist with this as I urgently need to complete a spreadsheet.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online