2 Problems, Icon Picutres gone and Found software...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

smashedpumpk

Okay first off when I turn my computer on. Everytime it says found software. 6 different times. All are unknown. I have no clue what they are and it's getting annoying. Any way to turn it off? The my second and biggest problem is the icons. I had StyleXP (Program for changing themes, cursors, etc...) and once I uninstalled it, all the icons pictures don't appear. Also when I go to start menu it's black and i can't see anything. I tried to reinstall StyleXP, but that didn't help. Please if anyone has any clue help me out. I just reformated my computer for the second time because yesterday I accident'y deleted all the themes and comp was basically black. I just finished reinstalling all my stuff and I don't want to format again. I have Windows XP Stripped Bone Edition if that helps anyone. Thank you.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online