1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

2 Way Recording via Phone

Discussion in 'Android Mobile Devices' started by meddocray, Oct 11, 2017.

Advertisement
  1. meddocray

meddocray Thread Starter

I am looking for a recording systwm that I can use with my Galaxy Note 8. Most of what I have found doesn't record the 2nd person only me or it doesn't recording an incomming call. Call Recorder does both, but it is very expensive. I was using Automatic Call Recorder, but since I got the Note 8 it doesn't record the 2nd person or an incomming call. I have written the autor twice and not help and i paid for it back when I had my note 4 and it worked great. Any suggestions would help.

Thanks

2. Noyb

Noyb Trusted Advisor

You Better check on your states recording laws ...
    Some states have a "One party notification" law ...
    Meaning that only one person in the conversation (you qualify as one) ....
    needs to be notified that the call is being recorded ... And the call doesn't come from out state.
    Maybe this is something new because of possible legal restrictions ????

3. meddocray

meddocray Thread Starter

All is good with that, just need a GREAT program to do it with.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Tags:

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1197732