2 Worms with no fix

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

swordfish54

Hello:
I'm trying to help a friend who has two worms in his Win XP home Dell computer, SP2, AVG. He has Bat_Sasser A and Bat. BotFTP.Gen. I have been all over the internet searching and nothing can remove these worms. Trend HouseCall caught them but cannot clean them. A2 Square does not have them listed yet so that didn't work. Does anyone have any advice that might put me on target to help this guy out?
Thank you very much.
Judy

swordfish54

Thanks Telecom69:
We will give it a try tomorrow. Thank you very much for your input. Hope this one does the trick.
Keeping the faith.
Smiles,
Judy

swordfish54

Thanks for replying but the person is not responding to me and I'm going away for a month so I think that is why. I appeciated your help very much.
Thank you for your help.
Maybe when I return there will be a fix for his worms. if he can wait that long.
Judy

telecom69

Gone but never forgotten
OK thanks for the reply,have a good trip and take care :)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online