1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

2007 Outlook Calendar + iSync-Calendar.ics

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by roadog03, Dec 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. roadog03

roadog03 Thread Starter

I have been using Outlook 2003 for many years then upgraded to 2007, which I've used for years.

Typically I would enter appointments into my calendar in my Outlook 2007 and sync that with my phone....the blueberry or iPhone 3GS....I upgraded to the iPhone4 and have put appointments into my iPhone and synced my iPhone using iTunes (which normally syncs my Outlook calendar as well).

However, I've noticed recently some appt's put into my phone were not showing up on my Outlook Calendar....more snooping and I've just tonight discovered I have another calendar named iSync-Calendar.ics! Well, that's where many of my missing appointments were found!!

So I look closer at my iPhone4 and go to settings>calendar> and look for my default calendar which is iSync-Calendar.ics!!!

I am assuming that somehow that got switched, but used to be "calendar" which was outlook.

I am hoping this doesn't happen in the future..but for now I'm displaying both Calendar and iSync-Calendar.ics on Outlook so I can see all my appointments!!

Glad I caught that tonight as I have double and tripled booked some time slots in the future not seeing them on my iPhone since default calendar was iSynch and NOT calendar and vice versa!!!

Do you think I corrected the problem? Can I sync the iSync appts into or import them into my Calendar??

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/971346

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice