201 Audio - Free Streaming Music

i hate ram

Hey everyone! I just wanted to let you guys know about a great little site that ive stumbled across. Its called "201 Audio." The link is http://201audio.uni.cc
this is an awesome site that is just getting off the ground, and its looking for members! all music lovers from any genre are welcome! it really is an awesome site... its free and 100% legal. try it out.. if they dont have the artist that you are looking for, then they add it upon request. i personally love the site! when and/or if you register, the administrator has to validate your account, so you may not be able to log in right away.

IHR

1- i wondered what happened to that site. They said they were going private.

2- Its under construction man...

700mb80min

Banned
Using too much bandwidth last time i checked , and no moola for more . They may be back , wasn`t a bad site really .

They are private !... You just have to register now and its still free - still no moolah! lol- but you have to wait for admin approval of your a/c... the rest is fabulous!

BTW - the link posted is wrong... its http://201alfa.uni.cc

Check it out!

Arachno

i hate ram

Post if you register, that way I can tell the administrator to validate your account.

I did, in the general section. Everything i would listen to is there!

I'll try it out to, have to wait for the account registration to be checked by the admin. then i should be able to give it a spin :D (y)

bassetman

Moderator (deceased) - Gone but never forgotten
Ok I hate Ram, I registered as basset there to give it a try! ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online