1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

240hz gsync monitor doesn’t feel that smooth...

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Squaredlol, Aug 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Squaredlol

Squaredlol Thread Starter

Can some one please help me figure this out? I’ve been unsatisfied with this monitor and can’t find any solutions! I have vsync and gsync on in nvcp and my in game FPS cap is at 237. Additionally I have low latency mode switched to on. I’ve been really frustrated as I’ve been playing for months and I can’t figure it out. My specs are an rtx 2080 [email protected] gz and 16gb memommoru as well as a 1tb 970 evo for storage! Thanks in advance! Oh and my monitor is the BenQ Zowie XL2540. I’ve posted everywhere and no one has been able to help me find a solution.

2. lunarlander

lunarlander

240hz and FPS are different things. Your FPS at 237 is quite good.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!