2nd Drive Recognition in WindowsXP

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Snowbear

I have installed a second drive in my computer and WindowsXP does not seem to recognize it. This is not a new project for me; I have installed a second drive many times but I have never had the problem before.

When I enter the BIOS, I can see the drive there and when I am in Windows, I can go to [start]/Programs/accessories/system tools/(I can't remember the other link) and I can see the hard drive listed there. When I open MY COMPUTER I can not see the drive. I can not save to the second drive, either.

Any Ideas? You can answer through this forum or email me at my yahoo.com account under my user name lrgardner2003.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online