2nd Harddrive found but not partitioned

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

MrZeph

i reinstalled windows last night, backed up everything to my 2nd harddrive which was partitioned into 3 parts 320gb total, my first hard drive is correctly into 2 partitons os and the other but now i only see the first partition 120gb when i open my computer icon but it says its not formatted, any software to tell my computer whats going on? also the drive letters where c: e: and then d for the 2nd hard drive so i switched the letters in disk management, no go. thanks -z

With out any system specs it is a bit difficult but do you have service pack 2 installed? If not then install it then you more than likely will see the missing partitions actually what did you use to partition the 2cd drive with?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts