3.5 to 2.5 converter

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

mobo

Anyone know of a product that can allow one to use a 3.5" hard disk on a 2.5" hard drive pin for a laptop or even if it can be done...

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
I'm sure it can be connected, but where would you put the 3.5" drive, it's kinda' big to stuff in the case! :D

If you want to use USB, there are a number of PCMCIA USB 2.0 adapters available, I have one I use in laptops made by IO/Flex..

mobo

I actually have a 2.5 gig drive that will fit in but of course the eide cable differentiates. Thanks for th e tip on Ioflex. That may be the way to go since the replacement was just over 300 bucks and that ain't gonna happen...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online