3 times no help or response?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

sirsleepy

i have posted this now 3 times does any one know how to reslove or is it just impossible?

I have win xp on a hp machine, the hard drive had some permanate bad sectors so i bought a new hdd and copied my hp hdd onto it and when i did a restore the old admin profile dont show up until you log into safe made then you cant log into it just see it you can't log into it but i can log into my new owner account by the way all my files show up as read only and like the file bde can't be erased .. i dunno if you can help but if you can...

cnm

Any time you move XP to a PC with significantly different hardware, you must phone Microsoft and get it reactivated.

sirsleepy

but it never asked for a actavation code or anything i just biught a maxtor 60 Gig hdd and used its software to transfer my hdds. and i'm using the 30 gig as a storage ...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts