1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

32 bit color in windows xp problems

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by prowler351, Jan 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. prowler351

prowler351 Thread Starter

i just upgraded from win.98se to Xp and now the color in 32bit mode has some of my pictures looking slightly messed up and having bright way off colored little spects all over them.i have an nvidia mx200 geforce 2 32meg video card with its most recent driver for it.has anyone else had a problem like this?or do you have any ideas to fix it?thanks.

2. vijaykiran

vijaykiran

Hai,
    Try Changing the refresh rates of your Graphics Card.

3. prowler351

prowler351 Thread Starter

thanks for the suggestion,ive tried that but it did,nt help any.i still have all these bright blue,red and green dots all over some of my pics.

4. Dan O

Dan O

What drivers are you using and their version numbers and dates on them?

The refresh rates change takes some experimenting to get the right. I have a Dell laptop that had problem that took some time to find the correct refresh rate.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/65449

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice