370 adapter and Celeron 800 Mhz

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

macros7

Hello,

Just purchased an 800 Mhz/100 Mhz Bus Celeron for my Abit BH6 motherboard. I have a 370 adapter and installed the cpu on it and replaced everything. But the cpu is not functioning. I know there is a row of dip switches and jumpers on the adapter and was wondering what config i may need to get the cpu up and running as there was no documentation with the adapter. I know with the latest bios update that my machine can handle the 800 Mhz/ 100Mhz FSB. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks!

First is the adapter fcpga compliant, older adapter don't work with coppermine chips.

If it is I would suggest setting the adapter to auto and using the bios to control the chip with softmenu. Depends on your specific adapter, there all a little different.

I used an adapter on an abit bf6 with a celeron 366 without any problem. I also know that all abit motherboards will work with the slotkey adapters.

macros7

Hi there,

I need the manual to go with my Abit Slotket Adapter. Went to Abit site and the link is either dead or was never working!!! If anyone can help me out as i have to know the jumper settings for FSB etc....

Thx...

Sorry I couldn't find one for download either. I think your best bet would be to email them.

North America and South America:

ABIT Computer (USA) Corporation
46808 Lakeview Blvd.
Fremont, California 94538 U.S.A.
sales@abit-usa.com
technical@abit-usa.com
Tel: 1-510-623-0500

Technical Support: 1-510-492-0968
Fax: 1-510-623-1092

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts