1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

3x5 Notecard in Word

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by erik419, Dec 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. erik419

erik419 Thread Starter

So i need to make a note card for an exam tomorrow with much info as i can, but it has to be 3x5 and wondering out i can make something like this in word?

Any help would be nice...

I am using Mircosoft works, for homeoffice xp

2. bp936

bp936

when I needed a 4x6 size card, I put a textbox with those dimensions on a Word page and used "page border - outside" it worked,
    I either printed it on normal paper and I had to cut it and sometime I had to use 4x6 stockpaper, it worked:)
    the only problem I had :rolleyes: was to figure out from which side my printer starts the printing, I have 2 printers and they allow different setting, so do a testrun

3. erik419

erik419 Thread Starter

ugh i don't get it i just want to make it the right size then print it out and cut it... and print another one and tape it on the back of the first paper

4. bp936

bp936

go to page setup, paper size, customize,
    width = 5" height = 3"

it the easy way
    I did it the other way to save paper

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/662933