Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

4 jar files tries to launch everytime i launch laptop.

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  plodr 
#1 ·
Everytime when i open my laptop these 4 windows pops. And it complains that it cant open that file. starts with jsyb and ends with .jar and between is lot of numbers. dont know what things these are. Please help. It gets annoying to close these 4 at each launch:

in case of the picture doesn't show up fully: https://snag.gy/RsCgfm.jpg

sysinfo info:

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Service Pack 1, 64 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU P6000 @ 1.87GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 37 Stepping 2
Processor Count: 2
RAM: 2996 Mb
Graphics Card: Intel(R) HD Graphics, 1274 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 474882 MB, Free - 407238 MB;
Motherboard: FUJITSU, FJNBB06
Antivirus: Tietoturva, Updated and Enabled

See less See more
#2 ·
Unable to translate the error windows due to them not being in English but I will tell you that .jar files are part of Java.

Check in Control Panel\Java\Updates to be sure you are running the most current version of Java.

Also go to Add or Remove Programs through the Control Panel and see if you have more than one Java listed. If there is more than one listing, you should uninstall anything other than the most current version.

Another thing to check is the Start Up programs. You can disable Java from opening at Start Up and that may get rid of the error screens you have posted. To see the programs, open the Start \ Run window and type in msconfig then OK. When the System Configuration Utility opens, click on the Startup tab and review the listed programs. If you see any entries that appear to be associated with Java, untick them. Do not make changes in any other of the tabbed windows.

#3 ·
Google translate from Finnish to English.
Mitä haluat tehdä?
What do you want to do?

Etsi oikea ohjelma WWW-palvelun avulla
Find the right software for the Web service, you

I have no Java on the computer and when I searched for jar files, I have several.
One is in a portable version of Seamonkey, one in a FF profile, one in HP Deskjet assistant, and one in VLC plugins/access .

Do you have Java installed? If not, please open msconfig and see what is set to load at startup. Something is trying to load and can't find what it needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.