1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

4-page booklet on one sheet

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by masconomo, Feb 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. masconomo

masconomo Thread Starter

I want to make a 4-page booklet to go inside a DVD case, but I'm having all sorts of trouble with the layout and the printing of these 4 pages on one sheet front and back. With a fold in the middle the cover page and the last page would be in one side and the inside page 2 and 3 will be on the opposite side. I'm thinking that the cover would have to be on the right side of the page and the back cover on the left side and then I could manually flip the page and print pages 2 and 3 on the back side and then fold, but I can't figure this out with Word 2000.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. . Thanks!

2. exegete

exegete

I used to take out a piece of paper and fold it as it would be, then write the 4 numbers on each part of the folded paper. Then unfold. It will give you and indication of how to do it.

I think with most word processors, you will need to do it in a two-step process with two files. Some page layout programs allow you to do it all in one file.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/540475

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice