Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

403 Forbidden Unauthorized IP address

1K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  Fireflycph 
#1 ·
Trying to get onto a website I regularly go on, and for some reason this error has popped up. No idea how this has happened. Anyone know how I cant sort this out?

Thanks guys.

#4 ·
I can connect with no problem. Now, it is possible that your IP recently changed, the outside IP, and that this new IP is somehow blocked. You can call your ISP and tell them the issue and request a new IP from a different subnet than the previous. And, you can try to contact the site admin to see if your IP has been blacklisted.
Does it only happen on one device or on all devices from your location?

#5 ·
I can connect with no problem. Now, it is possible that your IP recently changed, the outside IP, and that this new IP is somehow blocked. You can call your ISP and tell them the issue and request a new IP from a different subnet than the previous. And, you can try to contact the site admin to see if your IP has been blacklisted.
Does it only happen on one device or on all devices from your location?
All devices. Yeah, the IP recently changed, so that could be it.

#6 ·
I don't know if this will work for you. But if I change the MAC address of my router, restart it, then my ISP will forcebly renew my IP. It's worth a shot. Just make sure you note the existing MAC. And also that you may lose connectivity, if your ISP uses MAC addressing for access.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.