1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

42+ yr old male wants a baby, blackmails mother - Nightmare

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by Compiler, Feb 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Compiler

Compiler Thread Starter

Know this from some people here in Texas... meet them.

Imagine... a young woman who a baby at 20, a single mom who lived with a 40+ year old male (man is too big of a word) while she was pregnant. When she tried to escape with her son, this guy kept her from leaving and the POLCE REFUSED to help!

She was blackmailed into signing papers to see her son. When she eventually had help in rescuing her son from this guy (again, the police refused to help) - this guy took her to court to terminate her rights to her baby. Get this, because she doesn't have much money and of course going to court and legal bills HELPS HER take care of her son.

This male is NOT the baby's father.

What does a 40+ year old male want with a baby? He doesn't have any girl friend or wife.
    Oh, he demands child support and for the mother to pay his legal bills for all the trouble she has caused him?!

Check out the photos and videos from: www.curethecourts.com

Isn't this some sick Justice? Is this a total lack of common sense?
    Uh hello - he's not the baby's father. The mom wants to leave an abusive blackmailing person and is forced to interact with him!

Can you imagine the court forcing YOU have to give some guy - access to your KID?

When you read this story... it means it can happen to ANYONE!

Hence, the new signature.

2. Bush Lady

Bush Lady

Can't get my head around this one......"He demands child support and for the mother to pay his legal bills for all the trouble she has caused him. If he didn't want her in the first place, he should have thrown her out.

Why did he get involved with her in the first place. :rolleyes: No one put a gun to his head that he had to pay legal bills. And this isn't his child.

She should be getting money from the guy, for all the trouble he caused.

3. angelize56

angelize56 Always remembered in our hearts

Maybe the biological father could step in...unless he is not so great either...and I agree...what rights does a man who isn't even the father have to this child! (n) Adoption agencies aren't even that lenient! Shame on the judge! (n)

4. johnnyburst79

johnnyburst79

This is amazing sad...:(

5. angelize56

angelize56 Always remembered in our hearts

Quotes from an article about the mother:
    That right there sends out a red flag for me! :eek: Even though the mother stated "I was not into that sort of thing… I simply chatted in that room and made some friends there"...seems really strange to me! There are virtually millions of sites to chat on...why this S & M room? :rolleyes:
    She could have gotten a copy at any time! And the man she says is the biological father could get a DNA test to prove it and have his name listed as the father!
    :eek: That is too disgusting for words! :mad: This freak is not fit to have this child! I find it hard to believe a pervert like this can have custody of this child!
    :confused: Then why not have a DNA test done to prove he is the biological father and seek dual custody of the child?

The more I read the story...the more I get the feeling there is much more to the picture than is being let on to by the mother! As far as Roger who has the child...he definitely appears very unstable and weird! No child belongs with him if the mother is telling the truth in all this! I'll be watching to see how this case turns out! It seems the mother should file a civil suit against the Plano Police, CPS and Roger! I don't care how long Roger has had the child...he is not the father...he has no legal rights to this child...totally weird how this has ended up!! Shame on everyone involved in one way or another!

6. coderitr

coderitr

Same here Marlene. My first thought was that this was yet another hoax being propagated by the internet. I've found no evidence either way but this seems way too "out there" to take at face value.

7. Compiler

Compiler Thread Starter

Yeah... it seems WAAY out there... did you see the video and audio on the site... that is ONLY a tiny bit. Notice, same baby, same mother - Hospital, a legal document?

Trust me, the amount of info to this story is too big to go on a website, even the long version doesn't go into all the details, it would be much much longer.

But yes... This is actually happening... I've seen it... I was visiting and the Police were called, apparently many many times.

8. coderitr

coderitr

You were visiting who? The mother? Her child? Do you know these people first-hand?

9. Compiler

Compiler Thread Starter

(Some quotes edited down)
    Yes... funny, this roger fellow uses the S&M type stuff against the mother, when he himself, IN COURT admits to doing such things to her, nevermind that is the room he meet her in. Hypocrite ain't he?

Below about the Birth Certificate
    They were ordered, but went to wrong address. She has a corrected cert. with the baby's REAL fathers name on it. This guy fought her on having anything documenting the real dad.

Yeah, its crazy. Hence friends and such are starting to spread the word... we're tired of all of this. Think about it... when this baby gets older, about 5-6years old - HE WILL BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND THAT HE WAS FORCED FROM HIS MOTHER.

As of this time, the roger's lawyer has demanded a certified DNA test is done, not a regular one. The difference? $600 vs $75. The defence lawyer (when she had one) Judge and court appointed lawyer for the baby would accept the standard test. So its a matter of money but also, at this time prevents roger from going after the father for child support.

First correction. Plano Police have been very supportive, but they are bound by the court orders. They HATE dealing with Roger. They are tired of it... The start of the problem was with Irving Police when they refused to let the mother leave with her son. Their first incompetence was REFUSING to help the mother based on an UNSIGNED document.
    Then in order to see her son, roger made her sign a revised version. She signed it because the Irving Police did not help... what choice does a 20yr old girl have?

I agreed, everyone involved with helping to keep this mother away from her son should find themselves in court and/or fired.

Now, this would be different if mom was a crack whore or binge drinking person who beats up her kid. She is not. She has some disabilities such as mild Epilepsy - but I don't think that's against the law for her to have a child. She made a mistake meeting roger - and she only wants to get away, is it so much to ask? She and her baby almost died during childbirth - and then to go through this? When the blackmail evidence was brought to court - we had ALL thought that this case would be thrown out.... we were wrong.

There is a difference if he was a family man and/or goes to church, with a desire to help a mom and child, or at least the child is trying to help. But blackmail? Signing documents that the baby is "his", keeping the mother away, taking her to court, wants her to pay for CHILD SUPPORT for her kid? Yells and screams and curses in front of people - what does he do when there is a 2yr old boy by himself? Who is there to protect him? Its insane!

10. Compiler

Compiler Thread Starter

Coderitr : Yes, I know them first hand. I am a friend to the mother. I've seen more evidence than I care to know. It breaks my heart that the baby and mother have gone through so much. It needs to end.

She designed that website herself, she does web and artwork.

11. wacor

wacor Banned

Marlene have you found anything else to document this case other than the link provided??

If not then get to it ASAP

Inquiring minds want to know. :D

And how you can do that on a dial up is something you should write a book on!! :D

12. lexmarks567

lexmarks567

what makes me made is the police won't let here leave they refuse to do nothing. They say its her fault and thay shes not fit to be with the baby. He wants that child so he can have sex with it thats why he wants her out of the babys life. He will end up killing the mother I bet. Stupid court. Won't let he leave. Kill that man then sue the police the court and eveyone who thinks its your fault

13. Mulderator

Mulderator

Ya think? :confused: ;) 98% of the garbage posted in CivDebate is the same--"headlines" that grab people or emotionally charged words--few ever actually attempt to understand all of the issues because they have their minds made up based on one side of the story.

14. wacor

wacor Banned

I am wondering if this is just a scam to get people to donate money.

If Marlene can not find any other sources with news reports then I am guessing that this is all a scam.

Mulder made me edit this so that I am clear about my intent. :p :p :D :D
    My intent was for Marlene to verify if this is a legitimate news story. (y)
    And if there is anybody better at doing that I would suggest Mulder indicate who. (y)
    There, now I feel much better. :p :p :D :D

15. Mulderator

Mulderator

Are you saying Marlene is runnning a scam? :confused:

;)

16. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/541966

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice