1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by elougirl, Jan 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elougirl

elougirl Thread Starter

Hi there! I am attempting to burn a CD on my brand new Acer computer (complete with windows 8) and I am getting the error 4310: unknown error from Itunes or windows - I am not sure which - I would really appreciate your advice on what to do.

2. Oddba11

Oddba11

First Name:
    Jim
    What program are you trying to burn with, Windows or iTunes? Based on the error, I'd say iTunes. Otherwise you would be getting the typical Windows popup error with at a least a little description (and a link to the MS website).

From a Google search, it appears to be a common problem. Check for an iTunes update. Someone also suggested changing the iTunes troubleshooter compatibility to "XP mode".

3. elpanterita

elpanterita

just burn with windows media player, even if the music is on .m4a format; i tried everything, updating itunes, ran compatibility mode, delete upper filters , re install cd drivers, everything... just use media player.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1085901

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice