49 processes

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

hellghast

Is it normal that I have 49 processes runing, when I just run firefox and two antiviruses (Nod32 an AVG anti spyware)?
btw I have just did SDfix process....
thx

I usually have around 33 with all normal processes running, around 18 with everything turned off in msconfig.

I've had 45 running processes ( all legal) for ages with no obvious side effects so if there's nothing nasty in there don't worry too much. There may be so called unecessary processes running but I've discovered to my chagrin I've had to enable them later as something or other wouldn't run. A lot depends on the power of your computer, but if it ain't broke then don't fix it.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online