4d

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

rhmark

I understand 3D graphics, but what is 4D? What is that extea "D".
:confused:

I found this on another forum:

Here the definition of time: Time is 4th dimension and is equal to radius of sphere where the space is defined. Compression or expansion of space will generate compression or expansion of time. All four dimensions are correlated and cannot be separated. More concise: space is surrounded by time or defined by time and part of time. This is way so far time cannot be seen because is hard to be seen from inside.
Does that help? Lol, I'm sure someone could explain it better but... As far as I know the forth dimention is time, and that cannot be incororated indto graphics as we know it...

Late,

rhmark

I asked this question because I saw 4D graphics cards for sale.

Hmm. That is rather interesting then... Perhaps a marketing idea?
Can you link to a site which has one of these cards for sale?

Late,

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online