$54.03 is coming from somebody I don't know?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Kapustin Yar

The message says " Your $54.03 USD from vernon wells is waiting" It then wants me to set up a paypal account. I don't know this guy and I never sent him a jacket, (which is what this is for.) I already have a Paypal account. What should I do?

Gr3iz

Mark
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Personally, I'd ignore it. It's certainly not worth $54 to possibly compromise my financial security ...

Couriant

James
One way to find out if it is PayPal is usually by hovering over the link that they want you to click on (some email services will show you the link in plain format). They may send to to a fake page that will have a login option and then you will be entering your details and then they will have it.

So I will echo on Mark's advice is to ignore it since you did not make this transaction.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online