1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

(6.0)1.0.0.36 fake virus and no way to get into computer

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by flolo, Apr 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flolo

flolo Thread Starter

This virus popped up yesterday on Vaio with Windows Vista. The fake scanner screen and pop-ups take up the screen and it it not possible to get it closed or off the screen. Therefore, I cannot get into any menu to do any type of scan or removal. I've repeatedly tried in safe mode and still cannot do anything at all other than watch this horrible thing on my screen. Please Help. I am using another computer to ask for help.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/916643

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice