6 Driver Errors

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

CheikoAsami

This morning I started my pc and realized that my Audio had an X by it as well as my internet ... My pc was just fine last night and now these six drivers have a Code 10 error and they cannot be started;

"High Definition Audio Controller"
-No audio device is installed it says, even though I've tried updating and reinstalling the driver

"Intel(R) Management Engine Interface"
-Same error

"Intel(R) Serial Io I2C Host Controller - 9D60 & 9D61
-Don't know what these do they just have the same error .

"Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165"
- No Wifi Clickable to be able to turn it on or off , still troubleshooting that problem my self via trying wired connection .

And Lastly

"Realtek PCIe FE Family Controller"
- Same Code 10 error

Over all most say that there is not enough resources to complete the process or the API I then checked my system space and there is 16.3 gb free of 223, drivers don't take that much do they ? I have a solid state drive so there isn't a lot of space but I have a lot of games to take that space. Yet again it was running just fine last night ... My Pc before I had shut it down last night had been running for an entire 24+ hours was something postponed to change because I didn't shut it down? And because I did, it had free range to mess with my drivers?? ?

Last edited:
Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts