1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

6 in 1 Media Readers

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by WMRawls, Feb 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WMRawls

WMRawls Thread Starter

I have just finished building a new system and I am taking my time establishing it as my main computer on my home network but had planned to do that this week. However when Sundays adds came out I looked at all the adds for new units and componets (you know the good deals at Best Buy, Staples, Office Depot, CompUSA, etc) and noticed that many of the new units are coming out with built in 6 in 1 media readers. I must admit that it appeals to me to have a one stop center on the front of the computer. But I have not been able to find anyone offering a built in unit. Plenty of stand alone USB type readers but no built ins. I was wondering if anyone using this site might have any knowledge of who might be offering this type of unit.
    Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.
    Any discussion would also be welcome.
    Thanks,

WMR

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/119189

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice