600 gaming pc build

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Kannan.2000

ive decided to sell my computer and I have a 600 dollar budget gaming pc I want it to be able to at least run
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Warzone
and
GTA at at least 60 fps or more its okay to go over the budget a little stay within a minimum range I just want help finding parts as I don't know a lot about computers but I do know how to build one thanks!

crjdriver

With the big increase in cost for video cards; $600 is not going to cut it. A mid-level gaming card is $450~500 just by itself. Add in the cost of a performance motherboard, at least a mid-range processor, minimum of 16gig of ram, quality pw supply, M.2 nvme drive, etc and you are up to $1500 or so.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online