64 bit and Print Shop 23.1

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Bill P

My wife's computer has Win. 7 64 bit. She always makes calendars this time of year using Print Shop 23.1. It was doing crazy things. So I did some checking and while Broderbund does say it is compatible with Win. 7 they don't mention 32 or 64 bit. I did some searching on their support page it said to go into properties and set the program compatibility for Win. 7. Also set the program to run in the administrator mode. Now it is doing a lot better ,but every time the program is opened we get a pop up asking if we want to allow this program to modify the computer. Can the pop up be stopped?

DaveA

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
First Name
David
The wife and I both are using Printshop 23.1 on a Windows 7 64 bit machine.

We have not ever had issues with it, and do NOT use the two settings that have been suggested to you.
Clear those settings , and just run it as it was installed.

Bill P

The wife and I both are using Printshop 23.1 on a Windows 7 64 bit machine.

We have not ever had issues with it, and do NOT use the two settings that have been suggested to you.
Clear those settings , and just run it as it was installed.
Dave before making those settings the calendar she created would disappear. Now it is working,not great but at least she is getting the calendars made.

DaveA

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
First Name
David
We have note used the calendars thing at all, but what do you mean by they disappear?

Bill P

It is weird. She created the calendar, then when she tries to add birthdays and holidays the calendar has disappeared. Then it may show up again. We have only had problems with creating the calendars in Print Shop.

DaveA

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
First Name
David
I still do not understand, you are saying that after she saves the calendar, and she wants to add more data, the file is no longer there?

DaveA

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
First Name
David
Are you sure that she is saving it and where at is she saving it?

Bill P

I'm not really sure. All I know is that she would open Print Shop and try to look at the Calendar it was gone.

DaveA

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
First Name
David
Well, I would say that it is NOT being saved.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online