64Gb Ram installed- 48Gb showing up

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

darthyo

So I have 64 Gb ram installed, I have tried every possible combination of RAM and ruled out the possibility of hardware. I had a new motherboard sent to me, and that did not fix it as well. All windows settings and systems show 48Gb installed. However a 3rd party software tells me I have 64Gb installed. Soo basically my 64Gb is installed and "working" but windows is not properly showing it. I am quite familiar with Tech, so all the basics -and advanced, ways to fix it have been tried. My motherboard supports well over 200Gb of Ram so thats not the problem, and 64Bit windows as well. I need some pro level help here. Thanks inj advanced.

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
If you provide a detailed description of your motherboard and the memory modules in it, it'll make it easier for the hardware experts here to help you.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts